Friday, January 16, 2009

Inauguration Weekend + Gonna Be Nutty!

Well. It is my last post before the Inauguration. Due to the new house and not having InterWeb set up quite yet.

I am feeling a bit reflective, but will spare you the over-wordiness because I have a severe case of trigger finger. It's annual report season, you know.


Anyhow, everyone enjoy the next few days, they should prove historic. Pray for me and my fellow citizens, it should be pretty nuts here. Shut out of a local party by the throngs of countrymen descending on this little area. I can't wait for the crush. House-bound we be?

UPDATE: I did just score 2 tickets, but I have not decided whether or not I'll go. Bars open until 4 am. Additional 2 to 6 million in the city, every major highway and bridge closed. Figure I have to. Sorry Eric. I didn't plan on this. I happened into the tickets about 30 minutes ago.

Either way. Champagne in hand, hoping for all of us.

I leave you with this. I posted it a while ago... but enjoy how much closer we get with every flicker of time.

History