Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baseball Package

How do I feel? Fan-fucking-tastic. That's how.

I finally have the MLB Extra Innings baseball package (and cable for that matter). This has been a long time coming, no doubt. It saves me money in beer consumption costs at bars, plus I can watch every damn Sox game this season, not just the random nationally televised event. Home games are on NESN. Oh, how I've missed you, NESN. Eck is doing a heck'uva job filling in for Rem-Dog. Even though he dedicate 10 minutes in the 7th las night to apologizing for not recognizing we were throwing at Jeter. Fuck Jeter.

Plus, and I know this isn't a coincidence, Papi has had a hit in six straight games. There is faith, there is hope, I do not want him to fade away. Ol' Big Guy. I think my watching has something to do with this.

True story.

History