Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Vodka

Tito's vodka rocked my Saturday night. Great small batch distillery out of Austin, pumping out a miracle in a bottle. Clean with vanilla notes. Smooth on the rocks. I suggest a bottle. Or two. Greap price. Good times.

And further good times were had on Sunday. Finally had the FiOS installed and it is bad ass. No better way to spend a hangover than to watch the Sox beat Toronto handily. Pop over to Hockey, watch the 2006 Home Run Derby, and finish with a nightcap of Iron Chef. Why did I hold off on cable so long? Since College? Because I'm cheap and I like looking down at people who talk about their favorite TV shows.

Finally my dog has a real American father. Fat, Hungover, in front of a TV that sports over 300 channels of useless crap. Oh yeah.

History